Start caring for your mind today
When we allow ourselves the space to seek a different experience and surround ourselves with people holding that space for us, we become free to live healthier. Total MINDCARE is that space. Here, everyone is free to seek mental wellness.
How can Total MINDCARE change my life?
There are no labels here, no barriers to overcome, no shame to squash, no systems to navigate. Just you and the tools and care you need.
Our clinically-supported programs teach you skills and strategies to make improvements in all of the areas that impact mental wellness. We guide you daily towards meaningful change. We honor your choices, applaud the attempts, and celebrate the wins. Our community and providers inspire and support. Over time, the past will loosen its oppressive grip and you will begin to feel better.
Meet your inner HERO
The purpose of our tools is to directly impact the elements that create mental wellness. We call these elements your HERO traits.
The experience of joy, contentment, or positive well-being, combined with a sense that one’s life is good, meaningful, and worthwhile
A feeling of energetic interest in a particular subject or activity and the desire to be involved in it
An ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change
The tendency to be hopeful and to emphasize or think of the good part in a situation rather than the bad part, or the feeling that in the future good things are more likely to happen than bad things
We know HERO traits may seem too fleeting to be attained. The great news is that there is plenty of scientific research that proves otherwise. Your HERO traits can be increased and sustained with effort and guidance. And by doing so, you fight stress, anxiety, depression and a whole host of other physical and mental conditions.
Who is Total MINDCARE for?
No matter where you are in your personal journey, you can have more HERO – happiness, enthusiasm, resilience, and optimism – in your life.Total MINDCARE was made for you!
- Those who feel overwhelmed with stress and long to feel joy
- Those who have been diagnosed with a mental health condition and need help managing
- Those who have tried different medications with no relief
- Those who need help and don’t know where to start
- Those who seek an alternative treatment to medication
- Those who feel like drowning in the struggles of life
- Those who want to try a medication but don’t have a healthcare provider they feel comfortable speaking with
- Those who don’t have anyone to share their feelings with openly and honestly
- Those who are afraid that they will never feel better
- Those who feel alone and chained by the burdens of their mind
Your Total MINDCARE experience will include
- Instant access to healthcare provider(s) of your choice, including counselors, therapists, psychiatrists, and nutritionists
- Personalized medication selection
- Online peer-support community
- Daily tools to track and manage activities
- Goal setting tools
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) course
- Daily mindfulness practices
- Mood and thought tracking
- Mental health assessments and rating scales
- Mental wellness coaching and education, including nutrition, sleep, exercise, social connectedness, and mindfulness
- Measurement-based care
- Pharmacogenetic testing
How long does it take to start feeling better?
We measure progress according to your HERO traits because ultimately that is our goal – more happiness, enthusiasm, resilience and optimism. While your journey to mental wellness is entirely unique to you, data show it is possible to make changes and improve your HERO traits in 30 days with our program. While increasing HERO traits, studies show that participants also significantly decreased levels of depression, anxiety, insomnia, emotional eating and chronic pain.
Incorporating our mental wellness program into your lifestyle can produce significant, positive results that are sustainable for people with diverse mental health circumstances, including:
- Those who are enjoying good health and simply want to increase their mental wellness
- Those who have a significant mental health condition
- Those who are afflicted with a chronic pain condition
About the Total MINDCARE community
Total MINDCARE was founded with the belief that everyone deserves a healthy mind. However, too many barriers stand in the way. Cost, one-size-fits all care, too few mental healthcare professionals, and lengthy “trial and error” approach to finding a medication are just a few of the challenges. Too often, some people never receive the quality of care they deserve while others simply give up. Total MINDCARE is changing that. We are creating an alternative to the burdened and broken system. Our approach takes the totality of tools and science available to treat mental health and puts them in the hands of the people who need them, in a simplified and affordable way.